| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valencia in December is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 5 days.
- In December the skies in Valencia are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:36 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 9:25.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valencia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Valencia, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Valencia:
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 246.1 kms (152.9 miles) N
- Madrid, Spain - 284.3 kms (176.7 miles) WNW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) WNW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) W
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) WSW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) S
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 190.9 kms (118.7 miles) S
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) SSW